The purpose of the 3rd workshop on “Research and education in urban history in the age of digital libraries” is to provide a full picture with regards to epistemics, technology and framework conditions.
The topics include the following areas:
- Theory, Methods, and Systematization
- Data handling and data schemes
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Visualization and Presentation
- Education in urban history
The submission deadline for extended abstracts is on until November 30th 2022.
Find out more about the event here