The IIIF Fall Working Meeting is a series of free online events and working sessions held with the goal of collaboratively advancing the IIIF standards and community.
Both newcomers and experienced implementers can join– you are also welcome to join just to listen and learn!
- Sessions will be held using Zoom and require advanced registration via Eventbrite
- Sessions lasting more than 1 hour will include breaks
- All events will be in English unless otherwise indicated
- Recordings will be sent to registrants following the event, and later posted on the IIIF YouTube channel
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Registration will be open until Sunday, November 29 at 10:00pm ET. Registration gives you access to all events during the week. All registrants will receive an email from [email protected] on Monday, November 30 with Zoom information for the event.
Please note that separate registration is required for the Mirador 3 workshop on December 4th (available as an option at the link below).