For two days, the project partners would like to explore together with other researchers and stakeholders how the digital content describing the archaeological heritage can be made accessible to users via Europeana.
Topics of interest will include
- Case studies of archaeology and architecture content in Europeana
- Linking contextual and historical information to digital resources for archaeology and architecture
- Linked data for archaeology and architecture
- Uses of archaeology and architecture datasets for education, cultural tourism, creative industries, etc.
- Use of archaeology architecture datasets in (digital) exhibitions, galleries and blogs
Everyone is invited to submit contributions of different formats.