The 7th ISPRS/CIPA 3D-ARCH international workshop on "3D Virtual Reconstruction and Visualization of Complex Architectures" will be held in Nafplio (Greece) on 1-3 March 2017.
The 2017 edition will focus on the steps and processes for smart 3D reconstruction, modelling, accessing and understanding of virtual environments from multiple data sources. Topics include:
- Multi-source data and multi-sensors approaches
- Low-cost sensors and open-source algorithms for terrestrial 3D modeling
- Automation in data registration
- Image matching and 3D reconstruction
- Point cloud analysis
- 4D modelling
- Procedural modeling and BIM
- Accuracy requirement and assessment in 3D reconstructions
- Virtual and Augmented Reality applied to the visualization and conservation of complex architectures and heritage
The event will have single-track technical sessions with oral presentations, poster sessions and demos.
The deadline for Abstract submission is November 20th, 2016.
View more details