Held annually in July, EVA London is one of the international EVA conferences (Electronic Visualisation & the Arts).
The first EVA conference was held in 1990. These are events where people using or interested in the new technologies can share their experiences and network in a friendly, collaborative atmosphere. Its focus is on the development and application of visualisation technologies, including art, music, dance, theatre and the sciences.
- has a focus on visualisation for the arts and culture - interpreted broadly to include its implications, effects, and consequent strategies and policies
- covers the burgeoning creative uses of digital media for works of art and creative productions
- is a networking event for groups and projects, including European projects and groups
- includes a free-of-charge Research Workshop for MA, MSc and PhD students and others, to share their research in a friendly and informal setting
- is inspiring and informative, collaborative and friendly
Organisation and Management
EVA London is a conference of the Computer Arts Society, a specialist group of the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS). It is sponsored and supported by these organisations.
For further information visit the conference website