The Call for Sessions for the 2022 EAA Conference has opened until 11th November 2021.
The event will take place in Budapest from 31st August – 3rd September 2022 and is planned to be an onsite conference with complementary online streaming of few talks and sessions. Registration for the event is scheduled to open in mid-October.
The EAA 2022 meeting themes are:
- Archaeologists and Archaeology Here and Now
- The Carpathian Basin: Integration, Mobility and Diversity
- Polis, Empire, League and Beyond – Living in Interconnected Societies
- Climate Change and Socioenvironmental Perspectives
- A Decade after the ‘Third Science Revolution in Archaeology’
Information about the programme and important dates are available on the Conference website