The 24th EAA Annual Meeting 'Reflecting Futures' proposes six main themes for discussion, all of them with a focus on thinking from within the framework of Archaeology and Archaeological Heritage about our future.
The Annual Meeting themes, as defined by the Scientific Committee, incorporate the diversity of EAA and the multidimensionality of archaeological practice, including archaeological interpretation, heritage management and politics of the past and present.
- Theories and methods in archaeology
- The archaeology of material culture, bodies and landscapes
- Mediterranean seascapes
- Archaeology and the future of cities and urban landscapes
- Archaeology and the European Year of Cultural Heritage
- Museums and the challenges of archaeological heritage in 21st century
View details of themes